Re: DaimlerChrysler

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sun May 10 1998 - 20:12:31 EDT

Close but no banana. DaimlerChrysler itself is the 5th largest, behind GM,
Ford, VW, and Toyota, in terms of # of cars sold. Just announced today,
Daimler is trying to buy Nissan Diesel Motor company, Nissan's truck
opperation. Now that would be one hell of a company, Daimler, Chrysler,
Nissan Diesel....I guess the future is here.
So, where is my money going today?
Later,
Robert

--