Re: DaimlerChrysler

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sun May 10 1998 - 20:21:06 EDT

Yeah, stop by and see their newest, and they are awesome, some of the best looking
cars you can buy new. But that's Ford's influence. From what I know about Jag
(born in '79) they never changed. Unless you know what you're talking about, you
can't even tell what decade those things came from. 76, 86 same damn car. Their
design staff must have been paid about $2 an hour. I know that some do, but I
don't have much brand-bias. If it's good, I'll buy it, I just like CC, what they
make and do. I'll never buy a luxury waste of money car, and I'll never buy
Japanese. Why? There's something about "free trade" that I like. I think it's
the words free, and trade.
Later,
Robert
I bought a Dak 'cause I liked it.