Re: Rhino coming off, anybody else.

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Mon May 11 1998 - 16:02:29 EDT

At 10:35 AM 5/11/98 , you wrote:

<snip>

>My thought is he didn't prep the gate correctly either time.
>Anyway, I'm waiting for Rhino customer service to call me back cause
>right now I am really pissed off. Twice this guy has screwed it up. I'm
not calling him again
>I expect Rhino to send me to another dealer and pick up the cost to
>have the gate redone correctly.
>I'll let you know what happens.
>
>Anybody else experience any problems like this.

Nope, the guy that did mine did a beautiful job. I think there must be a
lot of difference in the quality of the work done by the different dealers.
I have seen people complain on the Dodge trucks newsgroup about overspray
and poor masking done by different dealers causing the material to spatter
all over the truck. I saw nothing like that with mine either. I guess I was
lucky to get a good dealer who knew his stuff. Your best bet is to keep on
customer service's ass. They want satisfied customers, even if the local
guy doesn't care.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 Dakota  Regular Cab  Short Bed