Re: Shelby brings second\ R/T on dragstrip

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Mon May 11 1998 - 16:40:56 EDT

Congrats on the show. I was going to enter it myself but time got the best
of me. Where are you from? There are a couple of us from Winston that are
on the list.

5.2 L, Auto, 2 wd, T + W package, 3 / 5 lowering kit, Gibson 3 in',
Proflo filter, Custom Roll Pan, Hidden Hitch,Sony/Pyle/JBL system
and white all over.
*