Re: Fiasco

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon May 11 1998 - 20:43:09 EDT

Thanks man.....I could get you a job operating Roller Coasters, but if
you drive anything like me, you'd get fired for scaring people =)
-mike sykes

miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com
88V6LE3.55AUTO

"You can't legislate morality......."

On Mon, 11 May 1998 15:35:29 -0400 (EDT) Bruce Aaron Hefner
<gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu> writes:

>> It's all good. I got me the Job I've had for the past few years at
>Busch
>> Gardens Williamsburg. It's a good job cuz' I got promoted this year
>> supervisor, so I get to order people around =) I should get a job
>> diliverin' pizza. Then I could tear up the roads in my Dak and get
>paid
>> to do it!
>> -later
>> mike sykes
>>
>Hey there's an idea, get paid to drive fast and have fun. ;)
>Seriously, glad to hear you found a good job, I guess I better start
>looking before school gets out.....
>
>Bruce

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]