Re: Crossover in Door....

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon May 11 1998 - 20:13:53 EDT

If you fabricate something, then you could do it. I don't know about your
kick panels, but mine don't have much space behind the plastic for much
of anything. That's where I thought about mounting the Xover. I know
there is a company out there called Q-forms and they make kick panel
enclosures, but I don't think the make them for pre-97 Daks. I'm sure a
car stereo place would be more than happy tocharge you an obscene amount
of money to build you one.
-mike sykes

miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com
88V6LE3.55AUTO