Re: Crossover in Door....

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Mon May 11 1998 - 09:42:46 EDT

To my knowledge Q-forms doesn't make anything for any Dak models. You
probably cant put much of a speaker in the kick panels, especially since the
parking brake on the 97-98 models is in the way. I suspect the brake is in
the way on earlier models also. The best thing you can do is put midrange and
tweets in the kick panels and put bass speakers in doors or behind the seats.

The 97-98 models can take a fairly large door speaker, at least a 6 1/2 or
maybe you can squeeze an 8 in there. Crutchfield says there is over 5 inches
of depth clearance in the 97-98 doors. I don't remember how much room my 89
Shelby had.
Jim Miller