Putco Tailgate Protector

From: Joe Dille (joe@dille.montgomery.pa.us)
Date: Tue May 12 1998 - 06:25:55 EDT

Howdy,

I ordered my Dakota around the begining of the year. Just after I ordered
it I went looking for a black tailgate protector. Well I finally got
one. After several missed attempts I found that Putco has just started
making a protector for the 97-98 Daks. The cost at my local truck
accessories place was $24.95.

I installed it over the weekend and it fit just fine. It has same the
curve that the tailgate has. The black powder coat finish looks good and
matches the black on my Rail-N-Rack. All in all I am happy and it was
worth the wait.

Drive Safe,

Joe Dille

Telford PA USA