RE: James....Update...Read slowly...

From: Lance Martz (LanceM@mcmullenargus.com)
Date: Tue May 12 1998 - 13:06:40 EDT

READ SLOWLY JAMES, YOU'LL GET A CLUE SOON

Well Lance, when I read this:
104 Octane Boost or it's just not a happy camper under full boost. As
>far as performance goes, the truck is now putting out 275
horsepower
>(196.1 before the blower) and 397 ft./lbs. torque (253.4 before
the
>blower). This means 350 horse at the flywheel. (R/T what?)
This was a simple list of performance figures, requested by a fellow
DMLer. Get a life already...

Why do you say 'R/T what' unless you are bragging?
Just happy that my truck put out more rear wheel hp before the
supercharger than an R/T. I don';t have to waste my money buying an
overpriced model of a truck that already can outperform an R/T...
Also, what about this comment:
>And that's the way it is... -this is a famous quote...use your
brain...
>Later,
>Lance L. Martz
>LanceM@mcmullenargus.com
>Managing Editor, MiniTruckin' Magazine

This was a comment made by someone else...
(>All R/Ts must die!!)