Re: 98 Dakota R/T

From: catlin (catlin@erols.com)
Date: Tue May 12 1998 - 14:02:08 EDT

> From: rwlane@sprint.ca
> Subject: DML: 98 Dakota R/T
>
> Just found this great Dakota site.I'm lucky enuff
    to be the owner of a new R/T Red Reg.cab
> it's the most impressive vehicle I've owned
   and the most fun of any to drive.
> Can anyone out there fill me in on possible
   chip upgrades and results.
> Thanks,Proud to be in the R/T family

Welcome to the list and congratulations on your
new Dakota! This list is great! Iv got a lot of good
info and laughs out of this list. Occasional quibbling
on the list (some of it's pretty funny) but for the most
part a great group of people who love Dakotas! As far
as computer upgrades Mopar working on them right
now but it may be awhile before you can purchase them.
Headers for the R/T should be out in a couple of weeks.
I'm sure lots of other mods for the R/Ts & 98 Dakotas
will be coming out soon.

Mike Catlin