KN Rubbing

From: plescure@ebawaste.com
Date: Tue May 12 1998 - 13:51:40 EDT

I have a 94 Club Cab 4x4 with a 5.2 V-8 my problem is that the top front of the K&N Filter
housing is rubbing on the hood liner (the bolt is OK); also the top radiator hose is rubbing
against the hood liner and is starting to get a worn spot. I have not lifted the truck or done
anything that would have changed the angle of the engine. Does anybody else have this
problem? I was wondering if jacking the transmission up a little and adding a shim under
the mount might help? Any ideas?

Pierre