Re: Door Panel Removal?

From: Christopher J. Lang (langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu)
Date: Tue May 12 1998 - 21:32:52 EDT

To take off the door pannels you have to remove the trim around the door
handle and then it just pops off (sounds easier than it is). Do it slowly
and try not to pull too much, i used a flathead screwdriver and popped
each
one of the fasteners off its a real pain and you have to push quite hard
actually get the pannels off. Once you get the first one it gets better
its
quite simple once you do it but just make sure you go slow the first time
through. Also watch the trim on the door handle i broke one of the
plastic
clips on it the first time i did it. BTW 6 1/2s (2 3/8s deep) will fit
in
your doors I have them in the doors of my 93 and they fit fine they dont
hit
the windows or anything...

Chris Lang
93 Dakota LE 4X4