'98 oil change ???'s

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 14:26:45 EDT

OK, I'm getting ready to do my first oil change and I've got a couple of
easy ones for you guys. Keep in mind, I haven't crawled under there to
scope things out too much (I'm really lazy :-)) so these may be dumb to
someone who has.

1. What is the easiest way to get at the filter? It looks like the upper
control arm is in the way from the bottom, but I really don't want to have
to pop the wheel well liner out, so...what's the easy way?

2. What size is the oil drain plug? It'd be nice to only take what I need
with me.

Thanks.

Steve
'98 CC V8