Re: Torque Questions

From: H62300 (H62300@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 15:25:42 EDT

Remember "Torque wins races not horsepower".Ever since I have had my 97 Dakota
I have been trying to increase the torque range from 1600-2400 RPM.I have
tried a lot of mods including headers,K&N,1.7 Crower rockers,TBI work,Cat
back.I still am not satisfied with the torque output.Here in Seattle we have a
lot of hills and the torque is not there in the lower RPM ranges.I have e-
mailed Superchips recently and they told me that is exactly what they are
addressing,but it will be 3 or 4 months away.I always had a feeling that it
was computer related,we,ll see what happens.

                              Torqueless in Seattle Walter P