finally going to be a Dak owner - R/T ordered

From: Mok, Alan (AMok@spbank.com)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 17:30:40 EDT

I've been searching high and low for an R/T CC and was able to find 4 of
them in the Southern Calif. Area.

If anyone is interested Huntington Beach Dodge has 3 (1 CC I think) but they
won't budge from MSRP. There is one in San Diego as well but won't negotiate
at all.

I found one that's scheduled to be shipped on the 18th to a small dealer and
they actually took $200 off the price and threw in a trailer hitch!

What are some performance mods that are available out there in the
aftermarket? I've read about the headers/exhaust due to be released soon but
what other mods can be made to increase HP?

Being an owner of a blown/stroked Mustang (is this word allowed?) I can
never have enough HP.

Alan