Finding the impossible accessory.... (Maybe Lance would know this one...)

From: DICEMAN469 (DICEMAN469@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 17:54:31 EDT

      The summer is here, and I'm looking for something to buy to celebrate
the occassion. I was seriously considering a convertable hardtop but after
every autobody guy I talked to told me it was a SIN due to leaks and etc. I
was turned on to the idea of a power rear window. I saw them back in the day,
they roll down like the back window on a Honda Del Sol. I think the idea's
pretty hot but after talking to a few people I've found that most companies
have discontinued the item. Anyone have an idea where to get one if they still
exist?? These are not the power slide windows....these are windows that roll
down like door windows. They supposely include window rails and are free from
leaks. Maybe Lance and his infinite knowledge knows of one collecting dust
somewhere?? I'm a big fan of having things no one else has, please help!!

BTW, I lost my scheduling for all the mopar shows that was posted aways
back...can someone inform me when the Englishtown, NJ show is going down??

Much Appreciation!!

Austin
Vipertruck