Re: MPI (Houston) ? ? ?

From: Shawn (r3z7r3mh@coastalnet.com)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 18:45:06 EDT

Howdy all.... I have been lurking on the list for about 2 years now. I was
stationed over in Okinawa Japan when I first found it and was going to buy a
96, but when I saw them new 97's I new I had to have one.
A few people have done business with Jules (Magnum Performance) and although
not to happy with the service they were definitely happy with the products
they bought namely the throttle bodies. I remember them saying that there
was a definite increase in off the line acceleration. But the wait for
these things was more than a couple of months. I believe that once I get up
the money after my headers I'll chunk down some change for a throttle body.

Anyway, this is one heck of a list and I hope that it stays up for a very
long time.......Lots of good info here......

Shultzy