Re: RE: The Dodge Dakota rated ``poor''

From: Psi363 (Psi363@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 20:15:34 EDT

<< The whole program seemed to be a push for allowance in hiking truck
insurance
 rates, and pushing the insurance industries agenda in terms of the recent
 "problem" with trucks causing more damage to cars than car to car collisions.

 What about pitting the trucks against what they claim to be the safest cars?
 I'll take my BODY ON FRAME vehicles in a collision rather than any unibody
car
 any day. >>

They should have used the editors instead of test dummies, that would have
been cool!