Re: Crash Tests

From: Psi363 (Psi363@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 20:14:51 EDT

<< If a company can make a VW Beetle where no one is injured in a test crash
 its hard to believe that Dodge,Ferd and Chebby cant do the same with a
 truck thats twice the size. I know we all love our Daks but we shouldn't
 let CC off the hook so easily. Just about everyone on this list paid way
 more for their Dak than Beetle goes for so cost cant be that much of a
 consideration for the manufacturers.

I'd like to see a Beetle and a Dakota hit in a head on crash. Besides those
Beetles cost about the same as a Dakota.