Re:attn EVERYBODY

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 18:51:12 EDT

okay..... enough already.. Anyone can find an excuse to argue with
someone else... Just let it go and talk about the important stuff.....
HORSEPOWER! (no matter how you got it!) We can all agree that money will
buy you a nice motor, and we can also agree that you can do the same work
yourself. So, if we can agree on that, can't we agree on everything else?
As far as power gains, I'm open to what anybody has done, and even though
I have an 88 which came with 130HP V6, I enjoy just having a Dak at all.
Man, I just wanna' see everybody doing what this list is meant to do. I
have nothin' against anybody on the list, and I'm not pickin'. I've had
my share of people make comments and pick at me, and I'm sure I've rubbed
more than one person the wrong way, but it ends there. I just hate to see
people be hostile about something that doesn't matter. Once again guys,
enough already please......
later everyone
-mike sykes

miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com
88V6LE3.55AUTO

"You can't legislate morality......."

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]