Re: MPI (Houston) ? ? ?

From: svieth@ameritech.net
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 16:04:23 EDT

> I have also gotten that crap from MPI..... VERY rude person answered the
> phone and didn't want to answer my questions. Then he gave me a line of
> BS that Mopar Performance doesn't make a Cam at all!!!?!?! Then to top it
> all off, he told me to call back when I knew what I wanted! how do I know
> what I want if he won't answer my questions?! Man, I WILL be dealing with
> someone else unless I absolutely have to... I am a very dissatisfied
> would've been customer- what a Jerk
> mike
>
> miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com
> 88V6LE3.55AUTO

If you guys don't stop talking bad about Jules, he's going
to come ripping out of the ocean like that Godzilla preview
that I keep seeing on TV (the one where the old timer
is fishing on the pier).

Ha ha ha ha!!!

Don't wake the beast!!!!

-Scott ;^)

"No, Homer, very few cartoons are broadcast live. It's a
terrible strain on the illustrator's wrist."