Re: Re: MPI (Houston) ? ? ?

From: Kabuki2 (Kabuki2@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu May 14 1998 - 00:44:35 EDT

<< Russ,

    That's exactly what he did to me yesterday. I told him
 I had a R/T and some questions. He said they been working
 on the R/Ts for two months and send $5 for a catalog and
 call when I know what I want. Man what a salesman!

 Mike Catlin >>

That's partly what Jules has to be, a salesman.. He's a very good one at that,
just read his catalog and you'll know what I mean. He's very convincing..! He
also knows what works and what doesn't. What happens when you order from
Summit or Jegs? I doubt "your" salseman specializes in Dodge products... when
I ordered my cam/etc from them, they sent me the wrong valvesprings (that they
said would work with the magnum head...)

He may be proud of his work (his pricing shows this) ..... but atleast you
don't tear your engine down just to be sent the wrong parts. :)

ttyl
patrick