Re: Stock radio repair

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 21:47:08 EDT

When I replace the radio in my 91 the thing had a light bulb that screwed
right into the bottom. I was a mopar radio but it looked to be alot older
then 91 it was still mono. Stop by radio shack and pick you one up. Dont
let them tell you they dont have them because i work there and know for a
fact that they do.
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net