RE: RE: Two Questions...

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 21:51:07 EDT

NO, not on a Dak!! It would on a vehicle that had a knock sensor, and
had an ECU (SBEC) that would advance timing to take advantage of
available fuel grade. My Toyota Supra Twin Turbo was such a vehicle, but
it was considerably more sophisticated in the engine management
department than the Dak. Basic rule of thumb is no knock sensor, then no
point pouring in higher grade fuel...

Craig