EQ

From: lerxst@pop.erols.com
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 18:32:28 EDT

Hey all! First post to DML. I am the PROUD owner of a
'98, 5.2, 4X2, CC, AUTO. I have had it for two weeks, but have
wanted it for years! Last weekend some idiot kid ran into the back of
me next to City Hall in Philadelphia. The front of his Chevy car was
smashed. There was only a few marks on the painted piece below the
bumper on my DAK. Gotta love it. Anyway, my question is: Does
anyone know if the EQs on the DAK/CC stereos are modular? It
looks like they could be. A buddy of mine has a Neon with basically
the same stereo as mine except he has a 5 band EQ and mine is a 3
band. Believe it or not that is the only thing I would change about
my DAK. Anybody know?

Craig Ehredt
Westampton, N.J.