Re: Fuel injector upgrades?

From: jules (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 23:52:18 EDT

Klaus Wilkens wrote:

> The PCm can control the injectors to a point, but only to the limits that are
> programmed in. In my experience with 2.2 turbos you can go 5 -10% larger with
> mildly modified engines and the computer can compensate in the closed loop
> operation.

dodge magnum engines can run -25% and + 25% on inj pulse width to
compensated for changing variables. when thinking performance, forget
the 60s!!!

think air flow as 02 drives sbec's shorterm adaptive memory which in
turn teaches longterm adaptive memory and from longterm comes management
of the inj pulse width...

fyi...

j/mpi