Re: KN Rubbing

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Thu May 14 1998 - 01:15:02 EDT

Bruce Aaron Hefner wrote:
> I thought you were supposed to turn off the engine and allow it to cool
> before you washed it, at least that's what I've always been told, hot
> engine + cold water = ruint engine, or does it not apply if the engine is
> running the whole time?
>
> Bruce

Hmmm, dunno, maybe. When I started spraying the motor was cool, then I
started it and let it idle and kept spraying. Still runs pretty good
IMHO. I can see not wanting to spray a hot engine, but I think the
water kept mine from getting much more than warm. Maybe someone else
who knows more about this can tell me if I did a no-no or not.

--
---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt