Re: BAD CAR WASHES

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 13:40:13 EDT

> >Once again.........wash you Dakota by hand
>
> I agree. Hand wash is the only way to go...in the summer. It's a little
> hard to wash my truck when it is 50 below zero. And I'm not going 8 months
> with a dirty truck.

If you must use an automatic car wash I would suggest the brushless ones.
Detergents may be harsh but at least they don't try to rub the paint off with
brushes that would cut the blood out of your skin if one hit you. There is also a
type called a soft cloth wash. my problem with them is what if the soft cloth has
something abrasive caught in it off someone elses dirty car?