WAS KN Rubbing Now washing engines

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 13:55:50 EDT

Spraying cold water on a hot engine, running or not, can cause hot parts to
shatter.
I've seen distributor caps cracked from this and worst case exhaust manifolds
cracked from this. One time I saw a bad fire from some guy using the whitewall
cleaner sprayed on a hot engine and it burst into flames. BE CAREFUL what you
spray on a HOT ENGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!