Re: Fiasco

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu May 14 1998 - 03:04:40 EDT

Yeah, I can get discount tickets, discount season passes (to Busch and
Water Country) and even special group rates. I am limited to the number
of discount tickets I can get per month, but it's like 7 or 8 or
something like that. I think I have to work 100 hrs before I can get any
benifits, but that'll only take two weeks. I'll double check and post
something on the list. Maybe I can work out a DML discount as a group
affiliation.... hhmmmm... another benifit of being DML , baby!!!!!!
-mike sykes

miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com
88V6LE3.55AUTO

"You can't legislate morality......."

On Wed, 13 May 1998 19:24:27 -0400 (EDT) Bruce Aaron Hefner
<gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu> writes:
>That's not a bad idea, so how about it Mike, can you get us discounts
>on
>tickets (Assuming I make enough money to take a vacation)....
>
>Bruce
>>
>> Nah you don't want to do that cause then you cab will smell like
>peppers all
>> the time. I am going to Busch Gardens in a few weeks, what do you
>do there
>> and can it translate to cheap tickets?
>>
>> >From the Cyber-desk of ............... edgarperez@writeme.com
>> '95 SLT CC 4x4 V6 Auto DDBC Extang Saber Tonneau
>>

>> It's all good. I got me the Job I've had for the past few years at
>Busch
>> Gardens Williamsburg. It's a good job cuz' I got promoted this year
>> supervisor, so I get to order people around =) I should get a job
>> diliverin' pizza. Then I could tear up the roads in my Dak and get
>paid
>> to do it!
>> -later
>> mike sykes

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]