Re: Fiasco

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu May 14 1998 - 02:57:00 EDT

Yeah! That's what I shoulda' told the Judge today. Had to stand trial for
Reckless Driving. 72 in a 40. I got the Reckless Driving part dropped and
I just had to pay the speeding fine.... at least I got to keep my
license! Whew! that was a close one. The thing that sucks is that I was
driving my roommates IROC camaro (damn chebbies)... that made me a
sitting duck! Good thing I got off, already can't afford my insurance as
it is....
-mike sykes

miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com
88V6LE3.55AUTO

"You can't legislate morality......."

On Wed, 13 May 1998 18:54:16 -0400 (EDT) Bruce Aaron Hefner
<gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu> writes:

>> Thanks man.....I could get you a job operating Roller Coasters, but
>if
>> you drive anything like me, you'd get fired for scaring people =)
>> -mike sykes
>>
>> miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com
>> 88V6LE3.55AUTO
>>
>> "You can't legislate morality......."
>>

>Hey that'd be a cool job to have. He, he, they'd be to scared to tell
>anyone how I was running it, they'd just want to get out of the park
>as
>soon as possible. ;) I don't drive too fast, everyone else drives too
>slow.. ;)
>
>Bruce

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]