Dodge City Tour Attn: John Worden

From: DRD892 (DRD892@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu May 14 1998 - 10:47:26 EDT

John,

I live in Sterling Heights which is about 15 miles from
Dodge City. The Warren Assembly Plant (Dodge City)
is located on Mound Road, beginning at 8-mile and
runs to 9-mile. 8-mile is the Detroit City limits, so the
plant is actually in Warren. The plant is huge.

Scott was partially right about the area where it is located.
But it is possible to visit the area without getting killed.
My wife drives by the plant on the way to work everyday.

If you are interested in visiting the plant I can probably make
some phone calls to see if tours are currently available.

I would need the dates you would be here and how many people
would be in the tour.

If you decide to visit our state, let me know. I would be glad to
give you a hand with accommadations, routing, attractions, etc.

You can contact me at: drd892@aol.com anytime.

Hope you have a nice trip.....

David R.
Sterling Heights