The latest tests

From: Gary Ludwick (gludwick@csi.com)
Date: Thu May 14 1998 - 10:18:19 EDT

For those who think what's happening to the tobacco companies is OK (cause
they're "bad guys"), be aware that the Lifestyle Nazis also have plans for
your pickup truck, your SUV, your coffee, Coke, and caffeine sources, not to
mention your cheeseburger. I don't smoke, but I know that if one legitimate
product can be hounded and taxed into oblivion, (hey - it's an easy way to
get billions into the federal treasury without raising "taxes"), then every
legitimate product is at risk. And I agree with whoever noted here that
the opening salvos are just now being fired on getting rid of SUV's and
Pickups.
My two cents worth.

Gary
The Internet - Living proof that 10,000 monkeys in a room with 10,000
typewriters will NOT reproduce the works of Shakespeare.