Re: Re: BAD CAR WASHES

From: Kabuki2 (Kabuki2@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu May 14 1998 - 15:06:08 EDT

<<I have a friend who had the paint on the roof of his car stripped off by a
brushless car wash, seems they had the water pressure set a little too
high, after a few months of fighting he got them to repaint it, but still,
it just doesn't seem worth the risk to me, personally I either hand wash
myself, or pay someone else to, don't like the auto car washes...

You can usually use common sense on which touchless car washes are more
powerful than others.... when you get a real strong one, solution?

Don't hold the wand 3" from the paint!!!!

ttyl
patrick