Re: Who is this guy

From: Amanda (akelly@tir.com)
Date: Thu May 14 1998 - 15:05:41 EDT

At 01:03 PM 5/14/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Tony Mastres
>
>You can leave me out of your "cat-fight." I've had no part in it and
>want no part of it.
>

>Richard in San Antonio
>

>>Whomever you are, Please stop using my name!!!!!!!!
>>Its obvious your name is really Richard!

  All I ever wanted from this forum was information on how to make
  my R/T perform better. I didn't start any of the petty sniping.
  That said,I have a hard time when the other car companies are
  denigrated.They have all made fabulous performance cars.I'm sure
  I'll hear the ever so flimsy {but we were kidding}response.I've
  been a gearhead since before most of you were born,so I speak from
  a little experience when it comes to automobiles. NO boasting,
  just fact. So drive a 1969 Z-28 or a Boss 302,then I think you
  won't be so quick with the childish Ferd and Chebby nosense.

  The real Tony