Re: Wed Nite Drags 5-13

From: Troy Olin (trolin@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 14 1998 - 18:35:27 EDT

Jon,

Do you have a hood scoop on your truck? Also do you go to the drag
strip on 20A then on Simmons Rd. Because last night I was just leaving
my home on Simmons and thought I saw a truck that looked like yours, I
was sure though, it kind of engaged later up the road when i realized it
was wed. night! Well I was wondering if that was you or not? I like
the hood scoop, holy shit did it catch my eye!

c-ya, Troy
96 sport,e-cab,5-sp,v-6,tint(dark),and a system