Re: James....Update...

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu May 14 1998 - 18:08:03 EDT

> At 07:42 PM 5/13/98 -0400, you wrote:
> >Tony have you ever heard of humor? You keep slamming people for things
> >they say, when most of the time they were only joking (Didn't you notice
> >the <g>'s and ;)'s ) I think you need to lighten up a bit and learn to
> >take everything a little less seriously....
> >
> >Bruce
> >>
> Alright Brucie, let's sing along, Everything is beautiful..........
>
> Tony

What exactly is your problem Tony, you take everything anyone says
personally and immediately lash out at the person, if you haven't noticed
people on this list like to joke around with each other, and kid one
another, if you don't know how to take a joke you need to learn, life is a
lot more fun with a little humor in it.....

Bruce