Re: RE: speed limiter

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu May 14 1998 - 21:50:22 EDT

<< Removal of the speed governor must be done through programming. This has
 been a thorn in my side since having the truck supercharged. They didn't
 change the rev limiter or speed governor. If anyone finds a way to do
 it, (or a company that will) let me know.. >>

Quite some time back someone was telling about putting a switch is a wire from
a speed sensor or speedo wire (seems blue from tranny ) and switch it off to
get by speed limiter. Now the rev limiter no help. When I first put on the
juice I had to run Stock box and would hit on rev limiter. I called a dozen
people who were given to me as possible help. Nothing zip zilch no one could
help me out, had to go MP SBEC and MSD with retard box.

Bill