Re: RE: speed limiter

From: jules (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 00:59:46 EDT

Lance Martz wrote:

> Removal of the speed governor must be done through programming. This has
> been a thorn in my side since having the truck supercharged. They didn't
> change the rev limiter or speed governor. If anyone finds a way to do
> it, (or a company that will) let me know..
>
> Lance

there is supposed to be a wire under the dash that connects from speedo
to sbec connector harness... a blue wire i am told from a shop that told
me how to do it... a simple ON-OFF switch renders the system in the
pre-115mph range at all speeds... inop; a simple ON returns system to OE
specs...

have passed this on to several others and no one called back to say NO
go!

jules/mpi