Re: Fiasco

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 00:53:28 EDT

> I dunno, I think the luck on my Roommate's car had run out or
> something.... he has been pulled for doing 70 in a 40 (same road), 53 in
> a 35 (same road, further down), He did a Burnout right in front of the
> Law, came sideways into the Walmart Parking Lot and slid right by a Cop,
> outran the Cops, and Run a Red light in front of another Cop. The thing
> that sucks is, he didn't get ticketed for anything but the Red light!
> Every time it's "Don't let me see it again, son or you'll spend the night
> in Jail" he did get a "You're a real smart ass ya' little sh*t, you
> should count your blessing I don't ticket you".... I get pulled over once
> and get a big fat ticket..... guess it was never meant to be for me to
> drive a Camaro.. viva my Dak!
> -mike sykes

Your luck sounds like mine, if I get pulled over i get a ticket, for some
reason I manage to always get stopped by the a$$hole cops who give no
leniency, but my roommate, well he's just like yours, he's been pulled
over 7 times (That I know of) in the last six months and hasn't got a
single ticket, the 2 worst ones were: doing 70 in a 35 in front the main
branch of the Atlanta PD, yet somehow didn't get a ticket, the other one
was he got pulled over doing 20 mph over the speed limit, he was drunk,
and had neither his license or his insurance with him (Oh yeah he's
underage too) but he managed to talk himself out of it, I Just don't see
how some people have such good luck....

Bruce