Re: Fiasco

From: Angela M Chavez (howlingwolf1@juno.com)
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 01:03:14 EDT

Who do you have your insurance with, and how old are you ( I know age
does matter in insurance rates). I have full coverage with Allstate on a
95 Dakota sport, and I pay less than $60 a month.

Angela Chavez
Wright State University
howlingwolf1@juno.com

Science is the systematic pursuit of curiosity about the natural world

On Thu, 14 May 1998 11:12:49 -0500 Tony Sarro <tonyms@acadiacom.net>
writes:
>Well I got pulled over doing 65 in a 55 which isnt that bad but just a
>minute ago i was doing 80+. Anyway I told the cop I was late for a
>final
>exam and he held me for a minute or two and sent me on my way without
>ticket. I too can barely afford my insurance now that my parents
>arent
>paying for it anymore. 239 a month for full coverage =P

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]