Re: Fiasco

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 01:56:30 EDT

Well lets start with who I am. I am a male with a V8 and I am 19 to boot.
Also I live in Louisiana and we are suppose to have some of the highest
rates. I have talked to people who have just moved to Louisiana and they
cant beleive how high the rates are. Oh well. Right now I am with a
company called Direct General. They gave me the best rates, I have gotten
quotes as high as 350 full coverage and 200 for just liablity. After I have
had my license for 3 years I am going with State Farm they seem to be the
best and my insurance will probably go down to around 150 a month. I dont
have any tickets yet and just recently got out of one so hopfully I can keep
the Dak at the speed limit and my rates wont go up but down as I get older.
Sorry so long.
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net
91 LE 5.2 V8 Reg Cab