Re: Fiasco

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 15:07:10 EDT

> Well lets start with who I am. I am a male with a V8 and I am 19 to boot.
> Also I live in Louisiana and we are suppose to have some of the highest
> rates. I have talked to people who have just moved to Louisiana and they
> cant beleive how high the rates are. Oh well. Right now I am with a
> company called Direct General. They gave me the best rates, I have gotten
> quotes as high as 350 full coverage and 200 for just liablity. After I have
> had my license for 3 years I am going with State Farm they seem to be the
> best and my insurance will probably go down to around 150 a month. I dont
> have any tickets yet and just recently got out of one so hopfully I can keep
> the Dak at the speed limit and my rates wont go up but down as I get older.
> Sorry so long.
> Tony Sarro

Hey Tony do they have Farm Bureau Insurance in Lousiana, if so you might
want to check them out, I know they're saving my family a lot of money,
I'm saving about $500 a year through thime, my brother is saving about
$1000 a year (Which any other insurance company would've dropped him by
now, considering he totalled a $16K truck in December, and caused $10K in
damage to his new truck in March (Which, BTW is still in the shop being
repaired, frame was bent so it's taking a long time to repair), oh yeah
both these trucks were '96 F-150's), and my mom a few hundred a
year...Membership is only $25 a year (And only 1 member of the family has
to be a dues paying member), and I don't believe their are any
requirements that you have to have your license a certain amount of time,
so I say go for it....

Bruce