Re: pre "Ram" style Dakotas

From: svieth@ameritech.net
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 08:19:18 EDT

> I'm looking for some advise on the Dakota style previous to the recent
> update incorporating some
> Ram elements. Any support for such on this list? Are there others that
> address these years of the Dakota?
>
> Cheers, Do

Huh? Are you asking about the pre-1997 Dakotas?

If so, the answer is a resounding "No". The older, junky
Dakotas have all been scrapped in favor of '97 and
'98 Daks. The only exception is a few die-hards who
continue to cling to their Shelbys.

[I'm only kidding. Of course there are pre-1997 owners on
the Dak list. Feel free to post your questions here.]

-Scott "we'll answer any Dak questions (as long as you're not trading
in on a Ferd)" Vieth
1997 Dak CC 4wd, 5.2, 5spd, Gibson "from-the-cat-back",
FABM, "Scratch-me Black"

"No, Homer, very few cartoons are broadcast live. It's a
terrible strain on the illustrator's wrist."