RE: Fiasco

From: Rhyner, Mark (RhynerM@emh1.hqisec.army.mil)
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 13:43:25 EDT

Gents:

The solution to your high cost of insurance seems, to me, to be very
simple:

(1) no speeding
(2) no accidents
(3) no tickets = cheaper insurance.

I pay less than $100/month (Canadian) for full coverage on a 1997 4x4
SLT
V8 clubcab .... 40% discount. Well
worth it for the extra 5 minutes it takes to get somewhere at the speed
limit. I usually set the auto-pilot at just under the speed limit ....
never been bothered by the police.

The guys in a hurry? They can pass, doesn't bother me at all.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.
Canada

Oh man, and I've been bitchin' about payin' $800/yr (well maybe
$100C/month works out to about that?) at my age. That's what really
pisses me off. If I was in my 20's I could understand it. Wouldn't
like it, but I'd understand.

Luckily, here in AZ, we have a Traffic Education course option. You can
go to the class and on completion you don't get any points on your
record and the insurance company doesn't find out about it. Good for
once a year so if you space them out...

Mark R
93 5.2Magnum, CC, LE, slushbox, pigeon hauler