Re: Bed liners -Reply

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 14:43:02 EDT

Rader wrote:

> The best of all possible worlds would be a spray-in UNDERNEATH a
> drop-in, but that would require more buckage than most people
(including
> myself) are willing to devote to bed protection.

Now THERE's an idea! I'm getting a free Mopar liner with my truck, and I
want to go with a spray-on later. I was planning to try and sell the
Mopar,
but maybe I'll keep it instead. Hadn't even occurred to me--thanks!

Skeptic X

OK, here's one for ya....you should get a bed mat, too, so stuff doesn't
slide around on that slick liner.

Steve