Re: Bed liners -Reply

From: Skeptic X (SkepticX@negia.net)
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 17:26:06 EDT

Stephan Boianoff wrote:

> OK, here's one for ya....you should get a bed mat, too, so stuff doesn't
> slide around on that slick liner.

-What- stuff? By the time you're done with me there won't be room in the bed
for anything -but- the liners and protectors! :)

Actually though, I plan to use a Delta tool box and another truck box or two
for most of my cargo hauling needs. For things in the "other" category, I'll
tie them down with bungee cords. From what I've seen I'll have to spend
about $70 on a mat, and I think I can find ways to manage without one.

I'll keep the mat in mind, but I'll probably stick with just your original
suggestion (spray-on/drop-in combo). Thanks again though!

Skeptic X