roofracks for pre 97's

From: Joe Dille (joe@dille.montgomery.pa.us)
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 22:00:12 EDT

Don

I have a Rail-N-Rack and I like it a lot. It will fit all Dakotas. It is
a bed rail that folds up to become a rack that is good for 500#. Most of
the time it looks like a bed rail so you don't look like a plumber,
roofer or painter. Their number is 509-758-2605. They have a web site,
but you will have to do a search since I don't have the URL. The price
is $300 for the 6' bed.

Drive Safe,

Joe

>Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 13:50:34 -0600
>From: Don Lewoniuk <dlewoniuk@pmhab.ab.ca>
>Subject: DML: roofracks for pre 97's
>
>Yup the pre 97 Daks. But it was my die hard (cheap ass) brother-in-law's
>choice, I have a 97. Anyhow looking for recommendations on a roof top
>carrier for the pre 97. So much gear and not enough storage space.
>(inflatable zodiac and motor in the box.) Thx all, Don

Joe Dille

Telford PA USA
(joe@dille.montgomery.pa.us)