Re: Bed liners

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 21:26:59 EDT

Bed liners are pretty straight-forward, shouldn't be a problem finding a
good deal on one. Any place that sells Camper Shells probably sells
bedliners too. I was fortunate enough to have my bedliner come with my
Dak when I bought it.... lucky me, I guess. The guy who installed it
before I got it used some crappy clips or something and it rubbed most of
the paint of my bed. I'm thinking of gettinga spray-on, cuz it'll prevent
rusting. You may want to consider a spray-on if you got some $$$$ layin'
around you can put into it.... good luck!
-mike sykes

btw- the EQ is a graphic EQ with very wide bandwidths over the 5 or 3
preselected frequencies. I would doubt it is modular, just a bunch of
treble and Bass knobs... no big deal. sorry man =) good luck, again!!!!
And congrats on the new Dak! -m

miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com
88V6LE3.55AUTO

"You can't legislate morality......."

On Fri, 15 May 1998 00:03:10 +0000 lerxst@pop.erols.com writes:
>OK, so none of you chose to or could answer my EQ question from last
>night. Here is my next one: I want to get a bed liner. My DAK is
>only a couple of weeks old and I want to get it installed BEFORE I
>have to put something in the back of it that will scratch or dent the
>bed. I know NOTHING about them. Any suggestions, things to look out
>for, brands, anything?
>
>Craig Ehredt
>Lerxst@erols.com
>98' 4X2 5.2 CC AUTO (Just turned over 1K today)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]