Re: MPI (Houston) ? ? ? Attn: Bill

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Sat May 16 1998 - 08:49:24 EDT

Wow Bill, I can't tell if you like to try and adgetate (sp?) people or
instigate things. I think it is hillarious, and glad to see a couple of
people have a good sense of humor. I do have to say, I am partial to AUTO's
and that's why I enjoy reading you and Jon's little stories.

Keep up the good work man

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby #322